Dr. Webb and Associates has continually provided quality chiropractic care throughout three generations of the Webb family.
Dr. Raymond Ralph Webb founded the practice in 1933. He opened the practice in the GreenTree Building in downtown Washington, where it remained for the following 30 years. Dr. Stanley Morton joined the practice in 1954 and remained until his death in 1988. In 1965, the practice relocated to the Washington Trust Building, where it stayed for 25 years.
Dr. Michael L. Webb Sr. joined the team in 1966. In 1975, Dr. R.R. Webb temporarily retired; however, he opened an office in Waynesburg the following year. Dr. Michael Webb Jr. joined the practice in 1980. Three years later, Dr. R.R. Webb made his retirement official, but still saw patients in his home until passing away in 1986.
The practice relocated to the corner of East Maiden and Elm Street in 1991, and again in March 1996 to 42 East Maiden Street, where it remains today.
Dr. Christopher Webb took over Dr. Webb and Associates in January 1999, and he currently maintains the practice with the continuing assistance of his father, Dr. Michael Webb Sr.